When to service
It is recommended that your car air conditioner be serviced every 2 years. Your receiver/dryer should be changed every 4 years.
If these vital services are not done on a regular basis major components could be damaged along with your hip pocket.
All air conditioner systems contain CFC's (Chlorofluorocarbons) that are harmful to the environment.
It is very important that your car air conditioning system be serviced by a fully qualified & licensed accredited Air Conditioning company like us.
- Inspect for gas & oil type
- Inspect condition of components (hoses, fittings, v/belts, compressor & condenser)
- Reclaim gas from system
- Replace receiver/dryer (if necessary)
- Pressure test system
- Repair if necessary
- Recharge system with correct amount of gas
- Check A/C vent temperatures
- Place service sticker under bonnet with all details of service carried out